A wedding photographers insightful guide to booking Adelaide Photographers
1) Wedding photographers may well display their work to you in your home by appointment, online or in the photographer’s studio.
2) It is important to meet your wedding photographer in good time before the wedding in order to get an intuitive feel for him or her and to discuss who you want in your photos as well as other formalities.
3) Photographers have set fees and packages none the less making changes tailored to your expectation is perfectly normal.
4) Once you have met and if you are happy to book your wedding photographer you will be asked to sign a booking form or contract that will state the photographers terms and conditions as well as the photographers responsibilities. Read the contract carefully and ask the photographer to explain anything you do not understand.
5) The booking is definite and confirmed in writing once the wedding photographer has received your deposit.
You should receive confirmation in writing and the outstanding balance will be due on the date agreed by photographer and client.
6) Like some churches and halls wedding photographers are often booked up to two years in advance so book your Adelaide photographers as soon as you can.
We hope this guide helps and we wish you all the best on your big day.